Tuesday, July 13, 2004

song a day #17

today:
Pak a jing

a new low, or high? song done in 30 minutes. and it shows. thanks again to the ridiculous kawasaki drum machine. and pete and wade. who when i walked in said ,"your new song is called 'where is my packaging?'" i changed it because i like to imagine that pak a jing is a little man i lost in my closet. i think these are my worst lyrics yet, which is an accomplishment.

more on the morrow. bigtime rush in a busy busy day.
show on the 20th. rock rock rock.

lovemarty

3 comments:

joliesworld said...

I've said it before and I'm going to say it again...
You are brilliant man!
When are you finally invading the universe?

marty said...

jolie!

jolie is great!

i will be invading the universe in 6 weeks.
after i put up shelves.

joliesworld said...

Goody.
I'll wipe my feet.
:-)