Sunday, February 27, 2005

songaday volume 3 #27

an aquatic life with: scuba bear

i know it is a topic that everyone is writing about, but i just had to put in my two cents.

while making this song i had to stop recording several times because it was making me laugh.
i am suddenly all about crazy funny screamy punky songs again. crazy olde songaday. and i really like the middle, too. i need more songs where i just make funny noises.

what does MARCH 3 equal?
UNCLE MONSTERFACE at o'brien's in allston! yay, come and see. rumor has it we may be "doing the airplane."

with chocolate arms and hands.
lovemarty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

catchy! and the ending made me laugh. the "maul you" part.
~mae

Tito Maury said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog while doing some research on funny songs. I like your blog, thank you for sharing the information and keep up the good work!.
I'll be back to see if you have any posts about funny songs